Sunday 17 February 2013

Flachauwinnkl

Just back from a sick week at the Absolute park in Flachauwinnkl, Austria with the Scottish Freeski Team. Unfortunately we only got one day in the park but was still amazing as the jump was huge and managed to get a few tricks. Luckily the rest of the days were spent riding some really nice powder and helped me work on some technique. Was also good to get some new pictures out there, check them out!(Thanks to Neil MacGrain for the pictures)


Should be an edit out soon too so look out for that. Also thanks to all of my sponsors, HEAD, Animal, Bawbags, Snow factor, Librance, Planks and NMG Photography for providing me with all of my kit and for helping me get out there! I have the Scottish Championships at Cairngorm on Saturday so watch out for an update on that too! Finally a big thanks to the Birnee Trust for the grant I received this month, was really helpful!

No comments:

Post a Comment